School of Medicine
Showing 161-170 of 176 Results
Associate Professor of Medicine (Biomedical Informatics Research)
Current Research and Scholarly Interests Our laboratory develops computational methods to better understand how living systems respond to chemical agents. We use semantic technologies to integrate and analyze large biomedical data and enable knowledge-based discoveries in biology, biochemistry and medicine.
Assistant Professor of Chemical Engineering
Current Research and Scholarly Interests My lab is deeply interested in understand how living cells sense and respond to mechanical stimuli.
Jeffrey Dunn, MD
Clinical Professor, Neurology & Neurological Sciences
Current Research and Scholarly Interests Translational research in the human application of emerging immunotherapies for neurological disease, focusing on Multiple Sclerosis, CIS, transverse myelitis and Neuromyelitis Optica (NMO). Collaborative research with Stanford and extramural scientific faculty to identify biomarkers of disease activity and treatment response in humans. Clinical trials to assess efficacy of emerging treatments for MS, CIS and NMO.
Executive Assistant to the Chairman, Anesthesia
Current Role at Stanford Currently support Dr. Ronald Pearl, M.D., Ph.D., Chair of Anesthesiology, Perioperative & Pain Medicine in the School of Medicine
• coordination of Chairs’ activities, including maintenance of complex calendar, general correspondence, event coordination and other administrative support;
• responsible for the participation and coordination of numerous departmental committees;
• participates in faculty search committees, including coordinating applicant interviews;
• coordination of clinical study monitoring visits;
• maintenance of legal files and correspondence for medical consulting work;
• departmental support, as needed
Cancer Biologist and Laboratory Manager, Medicine - Med/Oncology
Current Role at Stanford Cancer biologist specializing in drug resistance in breast and ovarian cancers. Current research ranges from biochemical and molecular studies in cellular models to clinical trials of new inhibitors of drug resistance and novel therapies.