Current Role at Stanford
Program Officer, Quality and Organizational Improvement:
- Course educator and manager in "Elective in Quality Improvement, Patient Safety, and Organizational Change" clerkship (MED 344A) and residency rotation.
- Consult on quality improvement project design, resources, methodology, evaluation, outcomes, and publication.
- Develop and implement quality improvement curriculum, and mentor medical students, residents, staff, and faculty.
Specialist, Education and Evaluation (Practice of Medicine course):
- Quality Improvement/ Patient Safety Theme Lead in POM.
- Partner with faculty to teach/develop innovations in curriculum, and design medical education research to measure impact.
Core team member in pre-clerkship elective course "Compassion Cultivation for the Physician-in-Training" (MED 213). http://youtu.be/YjhBPMKCfWs
Honors & Awards
VPOL grant with Drs. Posley, Popat, Vice Provost for Online Learning (2014)
VPOL grant with Dr. Rita Popat, Vice Provost for Online Learning (2013)
DGIM Research Award for Clinician-Educators with Dr. Pree Basaviah, Stanford Medical School (2010)
Education & Certifications
B.S., Vanderbilt University, Human and Organizational Development (2002)
M.Ed., Vanderbilt University, Organizational and Community Development (2004)
Alumni, The University of Texas System, Clinical Safety & Effectiveness Course (2014)
MA, California Institute of Integral Studies, Psychology (2015)
Reviewer for AAMC Conference
Reviewer for Academic Medicine
Reviewer for BMJ
Reviewer for Journal of Hospital Medicine